You are one click away from being a better leader
When it comes to leadership action speaks louder than words. That is why 2,600 of Ireland’s most successful business leaders are actively sharing new ideas and shaping a better future for business through the Institute of Directors in Ireland.
And you can join them.
Our members include chief executives, chairpersons, non-executive directors, divisional directors and senior executives from companies and organisations of all sizes across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. Membership is individual not corporate, so you can focus on your personal and professional development with online resources, workshops, specialist courses and inspirational events. We also provide practical support to enhance the quality of corporate governance in Ireland.
Below you’ll find even more benefits to membership. So take action now and sign up – it’s one of the best business decisions you’ll make all year!
- Access a vibrant network of 2,600 of your peers from the private, public and not-for-profit business sectors
- Talk to the experts at over 30+ free briefings and peer events every year
- Build your knowledge of corporate governance with the highest quality director and board training in Ireland, including the prestigious Chartered Director Programme
- Access a wealth of exclusive always-on resources, including print material, monthly factsheets and the Directors' Handbook
- Take advantage of a free D&O insurance consultation, expert advice, and complimentary access to airport business lounges in Ireland, UK and Europe
New membership costs €495 in the first year and €325 each year thereafter and all membership applications are subject to approval by the IoD Council.
Applying is easy – just click on the links below.