Read the IoD Ireland Annual Report for 2016, which outlines key achievements and activities for the business. Forewords by Des Lamont, President, IoD Ireland and Maura Quinn, Chief Executive, IoD Ireland.
Some key stats from the 2016 period include:
- IoD Ireland had 2,604 members.
- Nearly 5,000 people attended our 40 events.
- 781 people had completed or registered for the Chartered Director Programme, bringing the number of cohorts to 41.
- We also reached a key milestone of having 134 accredited Chartered Directors, each qualified to use the designation CDir after their names.
- We held 16 one-day workshops during the year.