Access Airport Lounges
Complimentary Access to Airport Lounges in Dublin, Cork, the UK & Europe with IoD membership
IoD members can avail of complimentary access to the DAA Executive Lounges in Dublin Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, and the Jack Lynch Executive Lounge, Cork Airport.
Lounge facilities at Dublin and Cork include:
IoD members can also avail of complimentary access to 19 Executive Airport Lounges in the UK & Europe.
Lounge facilities in the UK and Europe include:
- A range of alcoholic beverages, beers, wines and spirits
- A variety of soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
- A choice of snacks (peanuts, cocktail biscuits etc)
- A range of magazines and newspapers
- Telephones and faxes for use at the member's expense
- Most of the lounges have internet and wireless access, with some have shower facilities.
Use of the Lounges by IoD Ireland Members:
- Present your IoD Ireland membership card to the attendant at the Executive Lounge
- The attendant will check the name on your membership card against your boarding pass
- The IoD Ireland membership card must not be out-of-date
- The name on the IoD Ireland membership card must match that of the boarding pass
- The maximum-allowed length of stay is three hours per visit
- Members' guests are welcome to attend, but must pay the general admission