Access Airport Lounges
Complimentary Access to Airport Lounges in Dublin, Cork, the UK & Europe with IoD membership
IoD members can avail of complimentary access to the DAA Executive Lounges in Dublin Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, and the Aspire Executive Lounge, Cork Airport.
Lounge facilities at Dublin and Cork include:
• Complimentary refreshments & snacks
• Daily newspapers and magazines
• Multi-channel TV
• Dedicated Business Centre
• Wifi facilities
- Further information and opening hours for the DAA Executive Lounges, Dublin Airport.
IoD members can also avail of complimentary access to 16 Executive Airport Lounges in the UK & Europe.
IoD Ireland members have complimentary access to 16 Executive Lounges in UK & European Airports:
Belfast City – Aspire Executive Lounge
Birmingham – Aspire Executive Lounge
Bristol – Aspire Executive Lounge
Edinburgh – Aspire Executive Lounge
Humberside – Aspire Executive Lounge
Inverness – Aspire Executive Lounge
Liverpool – Aspire Executive Lounge
London Gatwick North – Aspire Executive Lounge
London Heathrow T3 – Aspire Executive Lounge
London Luton - Aspire Executive Lounge
Manchester T1 – Aspire Executive Lounge
Manchester T2 – Aspire Executive Lounge
Newcastle – Aspire Executive Lounge
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport – Lounge 26 for Schengen flights and Lounge 41 for non-Schengen flights
Copenhagen T2 – Aspire Executive Lounge
Lounge facilities in the UK and Europe include:
- A range of alcoholic beverages, beers, wines and spirits
- A variety of soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
- A choice of snacks (peanuts, cocktail biscuits etc)
- A range of magazines and newspapers
- Telephones and faxes for use at the member's expense
- Most of the lounges have internet and wireless access, with some have shower facilities.
This arrangement is by agreement between Servisair and the Institute of Directors in Ireland. Each lounge detailed above has individual features, facilities and restrictions.
Further information and opening hours for the Servisair / Aspire Executive Lounges.
Use of the Lounges by IoD Ireland Members:
- Present your IoD Ireland membership card to the attendant at the Executive Lounge
- The attendant will check the name on your membership card against your boarding pass
- The IoD Ireland membership card must not be out-of-date
- The name on the IoD Ireland membership card must match that of the boarding pass
- The maximum-allowed length of stay is three hours per visit
- Members' guests are welcome to attend, but must pay the general admission
Please note, you must have a valid IoD Ireland membership card to avail of member offers and discounts.