IoD Ireland Policy Programme
At IoD Ireland, we strive to deliver a policy programme each year designed to contribute and enhance corporate governance standards in Ireland.
We do this in a number of different ways:
- We continue to engage in a public affairs programme by lobbying Government Ministers, officials and agencies where appropriate.
- We regularly conduct member research, measuring the experiences and perspectives of company directors and senior executives in Ireland, with the purpose of presenting a barometer of directors and board views on key topics.
- We identify opportunities to collaborate and partner with a range of stakeholders, to inform and promote good governance.
- We prepare policy submissions, letters and discussion papers that are focused on contributing to the development of corporate governance standards, both here in Ireland and overseas.
- We work to inform and support IoD members on a range of developments that may impact their role as a director, their board or their business. We do this through a variety of resources, including a monthly newsletter, Directors’ FAQs, factsheets, governance codes, technical briefings, presentations and webcasts.
Read more information
For more information on our policy programme, we encourage you to review this Policy Hub section of our website, which also hosts our Company Secretariat of legislative and policy resources, plus other relevant content, which aims to support good corporate governance and helps you keep abreast of the latest updates in this field.
For any further information about IoD policy and research, please contact Paul O'Mahony firstname.lastname@example.org