Lunch Bites @ the IoD Webinar: Will COVID-19 and Brexit define the EU of tomorrow?
In our next Lunch Bites @ the IoD webinar, Mairead McGuinness MEP, First Vice-President of the European Parliament, will talk us through the next steps on Brexit and the COVID-19 pandemic from the EU perspective. During the course of the webinar, she will also address what these events mean for the future of the EU.
How to view this webinar
- To view this webinar, please register to attend via the below 'Member Booking' button.
- All registered attendees will receive a joining instructions email on Thursday, 2nd July, with a link to where you can access the webinar.
- This webinar will take place via the online platform Zoom. Please download Zoom to your system before the webinar to ensure you can view the webinar.
- We would ask all registered attendees to do a test of the Zoom platform in advance to ensure it works for them. To do this, please click on the following Zoom Test page. If you need any further support, please visit the Zoom support page for more information.
- On the morning of the event, please then click the webinar link in the joining instructions email and you will be able to view the webinar. Please note it will prompt you for your email address before you can join, this is required feature of the Zoom platform. For more information on this, please view: Zoom Video Communications GDPR Compliance
Please note, there will be a live Q&A facility for this webinar.
If there is a question you would like to ask in advance, please let us know by emailing Lisa Sweeney or feel free to raise your questions or comments on the day.
IoD events may be eligible for CPD, including Chartered Director CPD. Please check with your relevant professional body.
|Mairead McGuinness, MEP, First Vice-President of the European Parliament|
|Free of charge. IoD members only|
|Lunch Bites @ the IoD series is kindly sponsored by IQ-EQ|
Mairead McGuinness is the First Vice-President of the European Parliament.
As First Vice-President, she oversees relations with national parliaments, in particular with the EU affairs committees of Member State parliaments. She has responsibility for the Parliament’s dialogue with churches, religious associations or communities, and philosophical and non-confessional organisations on EU policies and legislative proposals. She is also Vice-President with responsibility for North America.
Mairead is a member of the Parliament’s Committees on Agriculture and Rural Development, the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety, and Constitutional Affairs. A Member of the Parliament’s Committee for overseeing the Brexit withdrawal agreement (AFCO), she also is chair of the Parliament’s working group on the administrative consequences of Brexit.
IQ-EQ is a leading investor services group that combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. With a team of 3,000+ people operating across 23 jurisdictions, we support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
In Ireland, we are focused on assisting companies with their setup and ongoing administration, providing services such as financial accounting and reporting, provision of directors, company secretarial and payroll.
Our people bring the know how and the know you. We are IQ-EQ.
To find out more visit the IQ-EQ website.