Leaders find leaders. Join 3,000 senior business leaders in Ireland's most dynamic business network.
The Institute of Directors (IoD) in Ireland is a dynamic network with 3,000 members drawn from companies large and small in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. As the foremost voice in the debate on improving corporate governance standards, IoD Ireland is dedicated to developing and improving the effectiveness and performance of directors and boards throughout Ireland.
Membership is not just for Directors
We are made up of the most forward thinking and successful business leaders in Ireland, which include: chief executives/managing directors; chairpersons; non-executive directors; senior executives; and entrepreneurs.
Benefits of IoD membership
As a member of the Institute of Directors in Ireland, we offer a wide range of resources designed for your personal and professional development as a business leader.
- Access to expertise and insight – member only content such as: blogs, director factsheets, webcasts/videos, ezines, briefing presentations etc. All content available via an exclusive member only area on our website.
- Insightful events and webinars- exclusive access to 30+ inspirational events/webinars each year.
- Develop your skills with preferential director training rates - including workshops and the Chartered Director Programme.
- Bespoke board services – the Boardroom Centre, board evaluation service, in-house training.
- Exclusive discounts – including discounts on D&O Insurance and much more…
- Complimentary airport lounge access – across airports in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Join IoD Ireland today
Membership costs €495 in the first year and just €325 each year thereafter and all applications are subject to approval by the IoD Council.
Applying is easy – just click on the links below.
Read our Terms & Conditions