IoD Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability Insurance
In today's legal environment, exposure as a director or an officer has never been greater. Any decisions made by company officers could lead to a lawsuit. The company's liabilities may be limited, but the officers' liabilities in law are not. The Institute of Directors in Ireland, in association with Glennon Insurance, has created a tailored insurance solution for individual directors in Ireland, available only to IoD Ireland members. This exclusive insurance scheme covers executive and non-executive directors, and senior management against legal actions and their costs, and helps protect personal assets. Automatic cover is available up to €1,000,000 limit of liability with no policy excess.
Quotations for higher levels of cover can also be sought.
The IoD D&O Insurance facility offers the following benefits for Members, subject to policy terms and conditions:
- €1,000,000 Limit of Liability in the aggregate
- Full retrospective cover
- No excess
- Full limit defence costs cover for allegations of fraud, dishonesty and intentional breach of law
- Pre-Claim Inquiry cover
- Reputation Expenses up to €250,000
- Cover for civil fines and penalties where legally permitted
- Insolvency Hearing Costs cover up to €50,000
- Punitive and exemplary damages
- Personal liability for unpaid corporate taxes
- Worldwide Cover, excluding USA & Canada
Terms and Conditions apply and further details will be required to confirm a full quote.
If you would like to find out more about the insurance solutions on offer and/or obtain a bespoke quotation, please contact the Glennon D&O Team.
Tel: 01-7075800 or Email: email@example.com, and they will get back to you.
Why Not Avail of a Complimentary Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability Insurance Consultation?
Glennon Insurance is delighted to offer IoD members a complimentary and confidential consultation regarding directors & officers insurance. This service will allow IoD members, without any cost, to confidentially discuss any aspect of directors & officers insurance or simply to find out more information. To schedule a complimentary consultation, or to find out more, please contact Glennon Insurance Brokers by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IoD Car and Home Insurance Schemes
In association with Glennon, the Institute of Directors has negotiated exclusive Car and Home Insurance Schemes for our members and their spouses or partners. In order to obtain your IoD Car or Home Insurance scheme quotes, simply call 01 707 5999 or visit the webpage for further information.
IoD Drivesure Car Insurance Scheme
The Motor Scheme from Glennon provides a combination of exclusively negotiated rates together with broad cover and flexible driving options.
Some of the features include:
- Exclusive Comprehensive Driving Other Cars benefit.
- Enhanced Protected No Claims Bonus option which allows two claims for unlimited amount (Fire, Theft & Windscreen Claims are ignored) within a three year renewal period without affecting your no claims discount
- Unlimited Windscreen Cover
- 24hr Accident & Emergency service
- 24hr Breakdown Assistance including Homestart
- Replacement Door Locks, Personal Effects and Personal Accident Cover automatically included
- Automatic Cover whilst driving the insured car in Europe
- Discounts for Insured & Spouse / Co-Habiting Partner policies and options to have “Open Driving” on a Comprehensive basis.
IoD Homesure Home Insurance Scheme
The Home Scheme from Glennon provides specially negotiated rates and tailored products not only for your main residence but also for holiday home and rental properties.
Some of the features include:
- Emergency access to tradesmen on a 24hr basis
- Personal Liability cover up to €3 Million
- Money and Credit Card Cover
- New For Old cover on floor coverings
- Automatic 10% extension of the Contents Sum Insured for wedding gifts and over Christmas
- Accidental damage cover options
- Alternative Accommodation cover
- Shopping In Transit cover
As an added commitment to providing the best service possible, Glennon also have dedicated claims teams working to ensure members obtain their maximum entitlement with the minimum of hassle.
The combination of exclusive rates & policy features, premium payment by instalments and the ease and simplicity in which the insurances can be arranged make these schemes very attractive insurance packages for IoD members.
Frank Glennon Limited, trading as “Glennon”, “Glennon Insurances”, “AIC Glennon”, “Glennon International” and “Glennon B2B”, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Please note, you must have a valid IoD Ireland membership card to avail of member offers and discounts.